The XI International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2023”
We are glad to inform you that the XI International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2023” will be held in Bukhara State University (Uzbekistan) (https://buxdu.uz/en/) on October 20-22, 2023.
Due to the current situation, the conference will be held in-person and virtual forms.
Conference program: PDF
Zoom link for on-line participation: Link
- Formal Models and Software Services for Turkic Languages
- National Localization of Computer Systems and Terminology
- Electronic corpora and corpus research of the Turkic languages
- Systems for morphological and syntactic text processingg
- Semantic word processing technologies
- Machine translation systems and technologies
- Speech Technologies
- Intelligence Systems and Technologies for Learning Turkic and Foreign Languages
- Linguistic Ontologies and knowledge graphs for Turkic Languages
- Turkic languages as the basis for the creation of new intelligence technologies and knowledge processing systems
The conference agenda includes plenary and sectional session, round tables, discussions and presentations of software systems. If you wish to demonstrate software systems during the conference, please send a proposal and information by email.
All the papers accepted for presentation on the conference will be published in the conference Proceedings and on the conference website after their revision.
After the conference the Proceedings will be applied for the RSCI indexing.
Selected papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore and applied for Scopus indexing.
Submission of papers
Paper template for conference proceedings (RSCI)
Papers are to be uploaded in EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=turklang2023
Conference working languages
Conference working languages are English, Russian, Uzbek.
Presentations are to be in the English language.
|Submission of full paper texts
|till October 01, 2023
|Communication of review results
|October 10, 2023
|Communication of conference program
|October 15, 2023
|October 20-22, 2023